A travel stipend is available to assist you with travel expenses to the conference in Alexandria, VA.
Attendees that live in the area (within 60 miles of the venue) are eligible for a $40 stipend to assist with transportation costs.
A travel stipend of up to $660 is available to those attendees traveling from outside of the area of the event to assist with transportation costs.
Paid accommodations will be reserved for all invited non-local attendees. You will receive a separate email with hotel confirmation after your registration. If you have questions regarding accommodations please contact Trina Bol at [email protected].
Before you go:
- Register for the event, agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- You will receive an event registration confirmation email.
- NCyTE Center will reserve your hotel accommodations and email you a confirmation code if you live outside the local area.
- Make transportation arrangements, including airfare and local transportation. (NOTE: Due to current events and the possibility of changes in our program, we suggest you purchase airfare and other transportation no sooner than 60 days prior to the event.)
- Complete and MAIL the W9 form provided in your confirmation email to:
c/o Whatcom Community College
237 W Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
- Check this website periodically and watch for emails for announcements and updates to our program.
After the event:
- Your stipend will be processed and mailed from Whatcom Community College to the address listed on your W9 tax form.*
*Travel Stipends may take up to 3 weeks to process.
Stipend Terms & Conditions
- Register for the event. Click here to Register.
- Your registration for this event serves as your application and acceptance of the travel stipend agreement.
- NCyTE is not responsible for making transportation arrangements.
- Hotel accommodations have been prearranged and paid by NCyTE Center for invited non-local attendees.
- You must physically attend and participate in the event in order to receive this stipend.
- Stipends will be paid directly to the participant, as an individual, NOT their institution, following the event.
- This is a flat stipend. Please do not submit receipts for reimbursement.