Cybersecurity Program Development Workshops
The NCyTE Center will offer several free Cybersecurity Program Development Workshops in 2022 to help higher education institutions develop new or improve existing cybersecurity programs. Workshops are open to current faculty and administrators from regionally accredited U.S. colleges and universities. Stipends will be available to eligible participants who successfully complete a workshop.
Corrinne Sande, NCyTE Director / Principal Investigator (PI) and Director of Computer Sciences and Information Systems at Whatcom Community College (WCC), will lead the workshops.
Workshop topics will include:
- How to utilize national standards (NICE, CAE) to develop or improve a cybersecurity program.
- Steps to develop or improve a cybersecurity program, including cost estimates and curriculum resources.
- Funding sources for proposed or existing cybersecurity programs.
- Tips and resources for a successful grant proposal.
- Overview of the Program of Study (PoS) validation and CAE designation processes and requirements.
Interested in attending? Please click the button below to answer a brief survey. Our team will review your responses and contact you with upcoming workshop dates and registration details.