Upon completion of the Input Validation and Conditionals lesson, students will:
1) Develop a program to validate passwords.
2) Identify how a segment of program code functions.
3) Identify inputs and outputs in a program.
4) Represent a value with a variable.
5) Represent a string using a variable
6) Write and evaluate conditional statements.
All materials in this Cybersecurity Concept Lesson is based upon work supported by the NCyTE Center and the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1548315, Catalyzing Computing and Cybersecurity in Community Colleges (C5). C5 is a grant-funded project based at Whatcom Community College in Bellingham, WA. One of its goals is to develop and disseminate instructional materials to enhance computer science and cybersecurity courses.