Educators can upgrade their technical prowess at a virtual workshop in June
NCyTE has a limited number of scholarships available to support members' registration fees for a virtual Faculty Development Week workshop being offered by the Western Academy Support & Training Center (WASTC) this June.
WASTC is offering six virtual workshops per week on various Information Communications Technologies (ICT) topics including cybersecurity, networking, and cloud computing. (See each week's workshop topics below.) Faculty can only attend one workshop per week. Workshop spots are limited— registration is first come first serve.
Each workshop costs $50. To apply for an NCyTE scholarship to cover the cost, email your full name, professional title, institution, and the workshop you want to attend, to [email protected].
Read more on WASTC.org
June 7–11 • 1A – NDG: New Cybersecurity Resources
• 1B – WASTC: Networking with the Raspberry Pi
• 1C – IBM: Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence using SkillsBuild
• 1D – VMware: Datacenter Virtualization & Virtual Cloud Networks
• 1E – AWS: Academy Cloud Foundations
• 1F – DevNet: Datacenter Programmability with Cisco NX-OS
June 14–18• 2A – UiPath: Robotic Process Automation Design & Development
• 2B – Google: Google Cloud Foundations
• 2C – USC: Hands-on Workshop on Advanced Networking Topics
• 2D – WASTC: Introduction to Data Analytics with Tableau Desktop
• 2E – WASTC: Teaching CIS with the Raspberry Pi
• 2F – CompTIA: Teaching Practical Security+
June 21–25• 3A – WASTC: Network Forensics/Threat Hunting
• 3B – Palo Alto Networks: Faculty Training: Admin I & II
• 3C – WASTC: Programming Essentials in Python
• 3D – USC: Open vSwitch and Software-defined Networking
• 3E – Microsoft: AI and Machine Learning with Azure
• 3F – WASTC: Cyber Buffet with Sam Bowne & Irvin Lemus