Benefits of NCyTE Center Membership for High Schools
- Assistance with curriculum development
- Assistance with the preparation of articulation agreements between educational institutions
- Assistance with participation in CyberPatriot and other competitions
- Interaction and programs with K–12 students/teachers/counselors
- Presence through the NCyTE Center website, newsletter and reports.
Responsibilities of NCyTE Center Membership for High Schools
- Submit a completed Membership Application (below)
- Identify an institutional representative
- Attend consortium meetings electronically or in person
- Participate as much as possible in NCyTE Center activities.