Benefits of NCyTE Center Membership for High Schools
- Assistance with curriculum development
- Assistance with the preparation of articulation agreements between educational institutions
- Assistance with participation in CyberPatriot and other competitions
- Interaction and programs with K–12 students/teachers/counselors
- Presence through the NCyTE Center website, newsletter and reports.
Responsibilities of NCyTE Center Membership for High Schools
- Submit a completed Membership Application (below)
- Identify an institutional representative
- Attend consortium meetings electronically or in person
- Participate as much as possible in NCyTE Center activities.
The National Cybersecurity Training & Education (NCyTE) Center advances cybersecurity education in the U.S. by investing in technological innovation, resources, professional development and tools to support faculty, community colleges and the workforce pipeline of tomorrow. NCyTE is committed to improving the quantity and quality of existing cybersecurity resources and building upon these resources to develop effective training and teaching modules. By concentrating on student development; professional development; and curriculum development, revision, and dissemination, NCyTE Center incorporates effective outreach efforts to raise awareness and build viable partnerships among academia and industry.